Did you miss this episode of The Dating Advisory Board Best Damn Lunch & Learn EVER ?!
I had the amazing and brilliant Esther Boykin on the show! As a licensed marriage and family therapist, relationship coach, and expert, her simple yet effective tips and philosophies on relationships and self-care has been featured in a variety of TV, digital, print, and radio media outlets, including:
On this show we talked about:
Dating & Relationship Advice
I have included a breakdown of the topics that we discussed! Tune in to learn more
Welcome, Esther Boykin!
1. Therapy Is Not A Dirty Word (1:00)
2. Choosing the right partner (11:26)
3. 5 Love Languages (13:25)
4. Steps to communicate better in relationships (16:20)
5. Overcoming a scarcity mindset (20:00)
6. Tips for sharing how you like to communicate (27:04)
7. Importance of self-reflection & self-esteem (33:40)
8. Date night tips (36:37)
9. How to meet new people (44:22)
10. How to get over a breakup (48:00)
Looking for more date night ideas? Grab your copy of Esther’s book – The Date Deck 👉 https://goo.gl/nr81Dy
Thank you so much to Dolce Vita for hosting us today and the food was outstanding! We have a special offer if you use the code “THEDAB” you will receive a free app. It is a great spot for date night.
Grab your 🥪 and join me every Monday at 12 PM Eastern, on The Dating Advisory Board Facebook page.❤