Did you miss this episode with Nikki Closser on The Dating Advisory Board Best Damn Lunch and Learn Ever show? I chatted with the brilliant and talented portrait photographer and she shared her tips to help you create an irresistible dating profile.
Tune to learn more about Dating Headshots 101 👇
1. Nikki’s Journey To Becoming A Professional Photographer (2:36)
2. The Light That Shines Documentary Supporting Our Dear Friend Jill Brzezinski Conley – www.jillswish.org (4:17)
3. Ultimate Dating Profile Tips (7:30)
4. Importance of Good Lighting (16:16)
5. Posing Tips (17:57)
6. Let Your Pictures Tell Your Story (21:45)
7. Dating In The Digital Age (32:02)
8. Picking The Colors For Your Photo Shoot (36:40)
9. Tips If You Want To Become A Professional Photographer (41:12)
10. Pushing Past A Fear-Based Mindset In Business & Dating (43:22)
Please be sure to connect with Nikki on her social media and to book your next photo shoot:
Nikki Closser is an incredible portrait photographer and I can attest to this since we have been great friends since high school! I’m a big fan and supporter of her amazing talent behind the lens! She is an amazing human in every way!
Nikki was born & raised in Michigan, but she grew her business in Seattle. She has since moved back to Michigan with her husband and two sons and her studio is in downtown Plymouth. She specializes in senior pictures, glamour style photos, mother & daughter portraits, headshots, and personal branding photographs. On top of the photoshoot, she includes hair & makeup styling and you can wear several different outfits. In addition, she does dream photoshoots for people anywhere in the world they want!
Nikki had the honor of being trained by world-renowned photographer Sue Bryce and mentors other photographers on Sue’s education platform.